CMBS: T-64BV fire through smoke screen (Bug?)

Noticed that T-64BV can see and fire through smoke screen. I searched the manual, it didn't say T-64BV in CMBS has any Thermal Imaging Device installed.  Search online and find out some article mentioned UKR army acquired 150x T-64 2017 between 2018-2019, they fit with thermal sights.

So, is this a bug? or in CMBS universe all the T-64BV has got some upgrade program? 

EBSiPHf.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 3/26/2022 at 2:23 PM, IanL said:

The game lists IR Optics as being available on the tank. It's right there in your screen shot, fifth on the list.

"IR Optics" does not necessarily mean that a vehicle has thermal imagers. IR Optics also refers to the IR Lamp and sight.

Edit: I'm really sorry, I didn't realise that this was from over a year ago.

@Chibot Mk IX The manual doesn't make any statement about the T-64BV (or the Bulat for that matter) having thermal imagers. It may be worth logging a helpdesk ticket, as these are reviewed by Battlefront staff and they can document it as a bug to be worked on.

image.thumb.jpeg.c0964149b4d7198f3e98bd98fcc6e99c.jpeg

Edited by Grey_Fox