Game Files directory

CMBN: is it possible to move the "game files" folder from the C:\ install directory to a D:\ directory without reinstalling the game? for some reason I forgot, all the other CM modules I have installed have their game files in a specific D:\ directory and the .exe  in the default C:\ install directory

17 minutes ago, bruno2016 said:

CMBN: is it possible to move the "game files" folder from the C:\ install directory to a D:\ directory without reinstalling the game? for some reason I forgot, all the other CM modules I have installed have their game files in a specific D:\ directory and the .exe  in the default C:\ install directory

I backed mine up to an SSD drive to play the game when I am on holidays with no problems. I think moving your files to your D-Drive should have no problems. I installed the game when it asked me where to place the files, I put them on my SSD drive.

Yes, in addition to having the content files in the default directories I also so what chuckdyke does and have copies of all content on other drives so I can transfer the latest stuff to other computers easily and know that all computers have the same content.  

It's easy to reinstall the base games.  Hard to again find and d/l the massive amount of mods and user-made content etc.

4 hours ago, bruno2016 said:

CMBN has a different location for "Game Files" compared to all the other games. Because when CMBN was first released it was not yet common practice to store such things in "My Documents". AFAIK it cannot be changed.