Looking for Ukraine Campaigns

DerKommissar

Given current events I would also be very interested in more campaigns and scenarios featuring Ukrainian forces as blue forces (no US), which could plausibly take place in either the given 2017 setting or the real world 2022 invasion. I have been browsing my existing game files and the scenario depot for scenarios and campaigns fitting that description, but there are fewer than I would have hoped.

Edited by Centurian52

There is one for Latvia instead of Ukraine, but it should be similar enough. It is called "The Eagle and the Bear". And there is one about Ukrainian forces fighting separatists called "Shadow of the Motherland". Both campaigns created by Dragonwynn.

You can download them on his profile page:

https://community.battlefront.com/profile/72591-dragonwynn/?tab=field_core_pfield_20

Or here:

https://www.scenariohq.com/category/combat-mission/black-sea-cmbs/page/2/

Unfortunately there is no other campaign Ukraine vs. Russia than the one that comes with the base game. I am hoping very much for the Module to have a great Ukrainian campaign, maybe even two. Aside from the terrible things that are going on right now, it seems wasted potential game-wise to focus on the big players (US and Russia) so much.

Edited by Sunbather