Anybody have a solid color (no camo) Pak36 37mm AT Gun?

So, GiMP said I have an update to download and install and I am gonna stall to even start and talk about the cool scenario I will use this mod for.

Pak 36

BARB PANZER ANKLOPF

June 1941. The Germans encounter the T-34. Each German infantry regiment had a 14th company with the 3.7cm Pak36 anti-tank gun. Need I say more?

...CMRT only offers the Pak36 as a team of the Luftwaffe Airborne Infantry (Fallschirmjagers). So I gotta do a bunch of "renaming of files type mods" to have the FJ show as German army summer 41, German army in greatcoats, Waffen-SS summer and Waffen-SS greatcoats. If I had that damn secretary, she'd be hot at it. 😉

If you are on the ball, A.J. Squared Away, you might ask about the ammo of the Pak36. If I set ammo as limited it just issues out the HE and AP rounds, none of the HEAT rounds that project out the barrel like something out of Buck Rogers.

I am trying to clone stamp the gun into what I want. Not going so great. I have a back up plan to put mud over the green and brown and colorize the yellow to be grey.

Edited by kohlenklau

4 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

If you are on the ball, A.J. Squared Away, you might ask about the ammo of the Pak36. If I set ammo as limited it just issues out the HE and AP rounds, none of the HEAT rounds that project out the barrel like something out of Buck Rogers.

IIRC if you do that with a platoon of guns and then set all but one of them to Dismounted, you should wind up with an ammo dump that you can locate next to the remaining gun so that it can stay in the fight a bit longer.