Bloody Buron Overhaul - What was 'overhauled'?

WimO

6 hours ago, WimO said:

The foregoing are not the whole of my changes but I was unable to upload Part II even after decreasing file sizes. Will try again tomorrow.

Have you checked the "My Attachments" section of your profile? You might have exceeded your limit.  

Edited by Warts 'n' all

6 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

Have you checked the "My Attachments" section of your profile? You might have exceeded your limit.  

Ahh, I see! Didn't know that. Yes, I'm at my limit. Is that a 'forever' limit or is it a daily, weekly or some such thing? If permanent, I'd have to remove some earlier pics if I want to upload some new ones. Thanks for the tip.

Great job WimO.

Can I suggest you try one of the image hosting sites such as imgur.com rather than using the forum hosting. Accounts are free; once signed up it's very easy and efficient to use; as a side benefit one doesn't need to worry about managing the tiny amount of space offered for free on this forum, and the images stick around for future generations to drool over. I've been using it for close on a couple of years now and have had zero issues, plus I they don't seem to spam. I'm sure they have taken over a part of my soul somewhere, but I haven't noticed. There are of course other hosts.

1 minute ago, WimO said:

Ahh, I see! Didn't know that. Yes, I'm at my limit. Is that a 'forever' limit or is it a daily, weekly or some such thing? If permanent, I'd have to remove some earlier pics if I want to upload some new ones. Thanks for the tip.

It's a forever limit, you'd have to remove some files to clear space for new stuff. Trouble with this is that if you only recently posted those images in your threads then when you remove the files the images may well disappear from the thread; this seems to be because the forum has a kinda backup routine that will eventually scrape the images from threads and embed them permanently, but this only seems to happen after a few weeks - delete an image from your allowance too soon and it's gone for good 😫