Game wont open after installation (win11)

Hafer

Hi folks,

maybe its not the right time to post cause i`m really upset.

Anyway.

New PC.

• I installed CMFB and try to start the game - nothing happend.
  • Applied patches, upgrades - nothing happend.
  • Used Admin mode - nothing happend.

And with all those different files its not easy to find the right order.

I CANT PLAY THE GAME CAUSE NOTHIN HAPPENS 😞

I have almost any CM-title since the beginning.
I love them all.
But i really hate those upgrade/activation stuff - sorry.

Cheers
Hafer

grafik.png.a82b0daaddb0ffc4b485667420b32eff.png

1 minute ago, Vacilllator said:

Elvis is the best cure for such ailments @BFCElvis.

Thank you! I love the battlefront support. But at the moment i have no more energy to invest (sorry, i am an old man).

I tried to open "Activate new products" but it only opend the command prompt for a few seconds.

I took a look at kaspersky and checked other things - no success.

Red Thunder is running without problems.

I ve read a few books about peiper and stuff so i tried to play the campaign again.
I will switch to an hexbase game to have things running.

No worries my friend, most here are old men with a few exceptions 😄.  Elvis will sort you out I'm sure but I suppose he may be doing other things like eating or sleeping 🙄.

I must have been lucky, installing all content for RT, BN, FI and FB with no issues, but that was on Win10 so not sure about Win11...

17 minutes ago, Hafer said:

Hi folks,

maybe its not the right time to post cause i`m really upset.

Anyway.

New PC.

• I installed CMFB and try to start the game - nothing happend.
  • Applied patches, upgrades - nothing happend.
  • Used Admin mode - nothing happend.

And with all those different files its not easy to find the right order.

I CANT PLAY THE GAME CAUSE NOTHIN HAPPENS 😞

I have almost any CM-title since the beginning.
I love them all.
But i really hate those upgrade/activation stuff - sorry.

Cheers
Hafer

grafik.png.a82b0daaddb0ffc4b485667420b32eff.png

Hi Hafer. Any Combat Mission game that you have that uses Game Engine 4 has only 1 download that is needed to install the entire game. You never have to do the convoluted step by step installation process ever again. In the case of CMFB, the only thing that you need to download and install the entire game is the Upgrade 2 download that you have listed. It will install the base game, the 4.0 Upgrade and every patch right up to 2.03 patch. Then use the Activate New Products utility and enter the base game and 4.0 keys.

9 minutes ago, BFCElvis said:

Hi Hafer. Any Combat Mission game that you have that uses Game Engine 4 has only 1 download that is needed to install the entire game. You never have to do the convoluted step by step installation process ever again. In the case of CMFB, the only thing that you need to download and install the entire game is the Upgrade 2 download that you have listed. It will install the base game, the 4.0 Upgrade and every patch right up to 2.03 patch. Then use the Activate New Products utility and enter the base game and 4.0 keys.

Thank you for your quick reply! 🙂

The "uprade 4" is just 45.8 mb big. I installed it and clicked the "Activate New Products"-link. But it only opened and empty black command prompt for a few seconds and nothing happend.

4 minutes ago, Hafer said:

Thank you for your quick reply! 🙂

The "uprade 4" is just 45.8 mb big. I installed it and clicked the "Activate New Products"-link. But it only opened and empty black command prompt for a few seconds and nothing happend.

Whatever link that you have for the upgrade is what you need. Here it is so that you have it handy:

https://battlefront.sharefile.com/d-se19f6c4b10ad4e7b83e544b267fe4a98

Hopefully, this will get you fully installed and give you different results when you go to activate the game.

7 minutes ago, Hafer said:

Thanx for that! But the "activation file" isnt the problem. I have it in my folder. But it only opens an empty black command promt and nothing happens...

Yes it is just a graphic. When I right click on my tool and select go to folder it just starts the game now. We are on the right path I hope the desk can help you out.