PBEM++ Login: Please add Copy & Paste functionality

Vadrigar

Hello all,

I'm trying to login to PBEM++ using my Slitherine Account data. However, I have a pretty long, auto-generated PW stored inside a PW Manager. I tried to type it in two times, two times "invalid credentials". I'm a bit fed up about the fact that Copy & Paste does not work in the login dialogue. My PW about 25 chars and maybe I made a typo somewhere or mistook a 0 for an O, but this would be a moot if Copy & Paste would work as expected.

I don't think I'am the only one using a PW manager with a long and complicated PW, so it would really be a quality of live improvement if Copy & Paste functionality could be added.

Actually we testers did notice and complained about it a lot, but problem is you are trying to graft a system, PBEM+++, onto the CM engine which was not designed that way ... so you have to use a lot of duct tape and cross your fingers 🙂.  Hopefully, it will be improved, the team has been working on it a lot over the past few months.

Edited by Sgt Joch

I'll ask how possible copy/paste is (UI is a squirrely place). They wanted the password field to display ***********s, not the characters being entered. 

6 hours ago, Vadrigar said:

I tried to type it in two times, two times "invalid credentials". I'm a bit fed up about the fact that Copy & Paste does not work in the login dialogue. My PW about 25 chars and maybe I made a typo somewhere or mistook a 0 for an O, but this would be a moot if Copy & Paste would work as expected.

Also, there was period yesterday that the servers were down. If your password had been "cat" you would have gotten that message.