Cheat Found.

Guest Pillar

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jeff Heidman:

Ahh Hah!BTW, (while we are whining about cheating) anyone ever hear of a Counter-Strike cheat where you can make it so you always get head shots? I played against someone last night who had a 22-0 kill record, and he killed me with three head shots in a row...

Jeff Heidman

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, that would explain why I die so often.

No, scratch that, I just suck.

"Hey, I didn't know you could buy armor!!!!"

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by L.Tankersley:

That was Manieri.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The dear Cpt had a cheat negating the value of proper education and allowing easy results in school exams.

Mind you it had been corrected by the Skorzeny patch and its ability to write paper about controversial subject.

biggrin.gif

------------------

Will you trade your Peng for a box of Seanachai?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

Wow, that would explain why I die so often.

No, scratch that, I just suck.

"Hey, I didn't know you could buy armor!!!!"

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeff and Chup,

Hey! What server you guys play on??? Mother Terrassa and I play on [dm]Dedicated, but last night for some reason I got banned.. Grrr.. The admin said he doesn't know what I am talking about. He said he didn't do it. I can still get in sometimes but not ALL the time.

Another server I might Migrate over to is "Hostage Down".

Mother's and I monikers are "Dad" and "Mom" respectively. Sometimes a friend of mine logs in and he is "Grandpa" plus there is this other guy that logs in as "Son" somtimes... We're just one big happy family. wink.gif

Jeff

If this cheat still exists, I hope they fix it, but it - would - give me an easy way to explain why my PBEM wins are so infrequent. Another option would be for me to just come to terms with the fact that I'm not very good at this game...

Also, I doubt the people at BTS would make a product this good and still leave a bunch of holes for cheaters to hack. Any talk of cheating creates a negative environment and can ruin all the fun. (Remember Diablo on-line?)

Well, that's my two cents (discount rate).

-Jim

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

Jeff and Chup,

Hey! What server you guys play on??? Mother Terrassa and I play on [dm]Dedicated, but last night for some reason I got banned.. Grrr.. The admin said he doesn't know what I am talking about. He said he didn't do it. I can still get in sometimes but not ALL the time.

Another server I might Migrate over to is "Hostage Down".

Mother's and I monikers are "Dad" and "Mom" respectively. Sometimes a friend of mine logs in and he is "Grandpa" plus there is this other guy that logs in as "Son" somtimes... We're just one big happy family. wink.gif

Jeff<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Played for the first time over a LAN in an internet cafe last Friday. And my PC is a laptop, which happens to crash when it tried to run HL, so don't hold your breath to see me around wink.gif

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mother Theresa:

I think this thread could turn into a virtual witch hunt if we keep at it. Time to light the torches, I suppose a sherman on a stick will do the trick.

-MT<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Back so soon, eh, Steve???

Don't forget to clean that carpet! (Whooo-pish!) Don't make me use my whip on you!

Jeff

Jeff

[This message has been edited by jshandorf (edited 10-11-2000).]

Guest Madmatt

Ok, I am talking with Pillar about this issue, suffice it to say I doubt it is anywhere near as widespread as some may be saying. Either way, if a bug does in fact exist we will deal with it.

In the end, no code, no matter how air tight, is 100% free from a cheaters attention. Some people gain fun and enjoyment from snatching victory by utilizing cheats, hacks or other such measures. The only sure cure for such activity is not play those people.

This thread has accomplished the goal Pillar set out, we have been made aware and are taking a look.

Thank you.

Madmatt