Red Thunder Bundle Bugs?

My friend and I both bought the RT bundle and am currently playing our first scenario, Baranovich.  We are long time players of CM games even dating back to the CM 1 series.  I have noted some odd things in RT that I didn't see in any of the other WW2 CM games.  We have not installed the just released patch in case it screws up our PBEM game.  

I commented in a previous post that a number of my squads were spread out sometimes as much as 50 yards.  It seems impossible to get the squad together at one location.  I also noticed this about a tank crew which I have been trying to re-crew a dismounted tank.  Three of the four crew are standing beside the tank while the fourth one is some distance away.  When I click on the move order it indicates that I can re-crew but it has been at least 10 minutes without any of them entering the tank.

Finally, I noticed that when I click on a HQ that is spotting for a mortar barrage it doesn't display how many minutes to when the barrage starts.

I am wondering if these are all bugs and whether any of them have been fixed in the patch.

22 minutes ago, CanuckGamer said:

Three of the four crew are standing beside the tank while the fourth one is some distance away.  When I click on the move order it indicates that I can re-crew but it has been at least 10 minutes without any of them entering the tank.

This is a longstanding issue with all CM2 games since CMSF came out in 2007.  If one member of a squad or crew gets separated like that, one has to bring all the squad together - usually where the isolated guy is.  Only then can you order the unit to go where you want it to go as a unit.

24 minutes ago, CanuckGamer said:

a number of my squads were spread out sometimes as much as 50 yards.  It seems impossible to get the squad together at one location. 

Not sure what you mean.  You should be able to order each individual squad to go wherever you want.

Thanks for the replies.  Here is an example of a spread out squad in the scenario we are playing.  Four of the squad are at one location while the other two are at another, about 50 yards apart.    If click on the group of 4 and order them to move the where they are at (i.e. not move), I will be interested in seeing if the other 2 men move to that spot.  The point I was trying to make is that in all the years I have been playing CMBN, CMFI, and CMFB I have never squads get split up like this.  In addition any move orders I have given this squad has the move path originating from where the 2 "stragglers" are.

In regards to the tank crew, I will try to get the crew together at one spot before trying to re-crew the tank.  The funny thing is that I can't see 4th crew member which is where the move path starts from.

I have Windows 10 and holding the Windows key and PrtScn doesn't produce a screenshot.  There was a reply in the forum from a few weeks ago about how you create a screenshot so if someone can provide that procedure again I will take a screenshot to show the split squad.

1 hour ago, CanuckGamer said:

There was a reply in the forum from a few weeks ago about how you create a screenshot so if someone can provide that procedure again

Windows symbol (On the left of Alt) + G gives you the XBox Games Bar where the screenshots are saved for you in a special folder.. It also let you to record and make screenshots of everything else. To make a screenshot for this App Press Windows+Alt+ Printscr.