CMFR will not install CM Fire & rubble. It imstalls 2.5 gigs and stops.  Tried shutting down Norton and Malewar Bytes still refuses and stops at 2.5.

I have room on my SSD 500. My rig is Dell 8900, i7-7700, 3.6 Ghz, Ram24GB,64bits,Raedon card. Am a 15 year customer.

Ed

A few questions so someone can help:

1) What are you installing from, the full CMRT installer or the update?

2) Have you tried a fresh download, in case the one you are using is somehow corrupted? It should be bigger than 2.5GB as the zip file is 3GB for the update.

3) What happens when it stops? Any error messages?

4) Can you look at the application and see what it *did* install? (what parts may be missing - might get an idea by comparing to another CM title).

Dave

19 hours ago, Narses said:

CMFR will not install CM Fire & rubble. It imstalls 2.5 gigs and stops.  Tried shutting down Norton and Malewar Bytes still refuses and stops at 2.5.

I have room on my SSD 500. My rig is Dell 8900, i7-7700, 3.6 Ghz, Ram24GB,64bits,Raedon card. Am a 15 year customer.

Ed

Contact BFC Customer Support ( @BFCElvis ) and file a ticket. They are extremely helpful people and will try to sort your issues out even on weekends.