Where's Mord's Silhouette's??

Sorry Brother but I had to give you a shout out. lol I did get most of the Silhouette's from the SF game and then the Heaven and Earth mod, which is a great mod, but I still have some missing weapon and aircraft spots not filled in, and i'm sure your busy with the eastern front but if you have the time it would be great to fill in some missing armor and aircraft spots, including F-4 Phantom, Stinger {my mock up is horrible} some Soviet Artillery, well you get the idea. Thanks for the hard work and the time yo spend to make these mods for the BF Community.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I don't make silhouettes. I could but there are enough guys that have had them covered over the years that I never bothered; JuJu, Marco Bergmen, Scipio, and Steppenwolf have all done them. My main focus has always been portraits.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

Ah, that's where I got confused. When I set up my CMCW it was so big that I had to uninstall all of my other BF Games and then zip them all up just to have the room on my hard drive to get some of these long scenarios loaded, therefor I forgot who did what, and I do think that your right, I believe it was Marco Bergman. I can't wait to see what you come up with for this game, but knowing your work it will be Outstanding!!

Thanks. It's gonna be a while. I still have to finish the Normandy portraits. That shouldn't be too much longer. I've been bouncing back and forth between modding FoG II Medieval and the various CM titles to keep me from completely burning out. But I'll get to Cold War eventually.

Get yourself one of these. The price is right. No man should have to sacrifice one CM game for another! GIVE ME HARD DRIVE OR GIVE ME DEATH! LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF WAR!

https://www.amazon.com/Seagate-BarraCuda-Internal-Drive-3-5-Inch/dp/B07H2RR55Q/ref=sr_1_1?crid=20EALWF4H7TXW&dchild=1&keywords=2tb%2Bhard%2Bdrive&qid=1622588833&sprefix=2TB%2Cstripbooks%2C181&sr=8-1&th=1

Mord.

When the prices comes down sure, but tbh it took me three years before I even replaced my broken gpu. The bang just aint worth the buck like it used to be for all these components. But then again prices used to be even more insane (albeit a younger, significantly smaller market)...

Edited by Artkin

4 hours ago, Artkin said:

When the prices comes down sure, but tbh it took me three years before I even replaced my broken gpu. The bang just aint worth the buck like it used to be for all these components. But then again prices used to be even more insane (albeit a younger, significantly smaller market)...

SDDs are one of the places where you'll know where your money went. Took a laptop with a HDD and converted it and it wa like a new machine. H