Some remarks on the ammo loadouts.

Amedeo

Just now, Amedeo said:

So, can I take this as an unofficial confirmation that a 1983-198? expansion module will eventually be released? 😉

You can take is as unofficial aspiration along with hopes and prayers.  Personally I will keep doing this as long as they want Bil and me to keep going.  We do have many ideas, dreams and fancies.

Oh boy. I'd kill to have the latest variants of T80. They look so sick. Like royalty.

I was so close to buying a model but instead opted for a challenger 1 and a mig 31M.

What a time to have a CM game :D

Edited by Artkin

12 minutes ago, The_Capt said:

You can take is as unofficial aspiration along with hopes and prayers.  Personally I will keep doing this as long as they want Bil and me to keep going.  We do have many ideas, dreams and fancies.

So, I wish you luck with your aspirations. Your success is our success, I hope that all this work and dedication will soon produce truckloads of new CMCW modules that will dwarf even a 3BM22 stockpile! 😄