List of all missions for all scenarios?

1 hour ago, zaybz said:

Thanks - but there doesn't seem to be any way of discerning which are 'official' and which are not. There also doesn't seem to be a linear list for each title / campaign. Or am I missing something? Thanks

If you click on the scenario it will say whether or not it is a stock scenario.

21 hours ago, zaybz said:

Is there a list of all the missions for all the campaign's of the various games?

The title to this thread is a bit wrong. In the first post you ask for missions to campaigns but according to the subject title you ask for missions to scenarios.

If you would like to know about which scenarios, and how many of them, there are in a campaign, you can search for combat mission universal utility 1.0.0.1 which is a tool that allows you to open up a campaign so you get all it's scenarios in a folder. You can then open each scenario in the editor or play them as a separate battle if they are moved to the scenario folder.

It's possible that there is a new version of this universal utility tool. If there is, I'm sure you'll find it.

7 minutes ago, BornGinger said:

The title to this thread is a bit wrong. In the first post you ask for missions to campaigns but according to the subject title you ask for missions to scenarios.

If you would like to know about which scenarios, and how many of them, there are in a campaign, you can search for combat mission universal utility 1.0.0.1 which is a tool that allows you to open up a campaign so you get all it's scenarios in a folder. You can then open each scenario in the editor or play them as a separate battle if they are moved to the scenario folder.

It's possible that there is a new version of this universal utility tool. If there is, I'm sure you'll find it.

Thanks for the reply.

You're quite correct, the title is a bit askew.

You're correct - I'd like to know about which scenarios there are in the base campaigns. How many / what they are / what forces you control.

I don't own the game so I'm unable to use the utility tool you describe. The reason I asked the original Q was that I'd like to know more about the scenarios and campaigns before I buy.

Thanks again!

4 minutes ago, zaybz said:

I'd like to know more about the scenarios and campaigns before I buy

I think that's a fair proposition.  However, I just tried the demos (at least the RT and BN ones) and I was good to go.

My order of buying so far, and I'm not finished yet of course:  RT, BN bundle, FI bundle, FB, F&R pre-order.

Order in terms of how much 'stock plus additional' content: I would guess at BN bundle, RT or maybe FI bundle (it has a lot), FB

My own order of how much I've played: RT and BN mostly, FB quite a bit as I have a fondness for it which I can't quite explain, FI not so much but if I didn't have the others that would be different.

Anyway, that probably doesn't help as much as a full content list would 😉.

No worries and welcome.

So you mentioned WW2 is a preference (same here until such time as Cold War converts me). 

I was quite late to the CM party, but when I eventually found CM I was thinking East Front or West?  I was East by preference in other games, so got RT first (after trying the demo, which was great).  But shortly afterwards I couldn't resist BN (after again trying the demo).  Both of these titles have lots of content, whether stock or free downloads, which to me is an important point as the additional scenarios, campaigns, mods, maps etc. add a lot.  Then FI and FB naturally followed 😁.

Add that to the forum here for help, discussion, argument, opponents if you want them and it's all good. There is criticism of the forum at times but not from me. 

Anyway, I would just pick a title and go for it, you won't regret it.

Disclaimer : I don't work for BFC 😉.

On 3/17/2021 at 6:54 PM, Bearstronaut said:

If you click on the scenario it will say whether or not it is a stock scenario.

Indeed. While the stock scenario flag is not in the main table the Links column does not have a green download icon (download.png) for stock scenarios. There can be a blue information icon (info.png) but no green download icon.

When you click on the details for a campaign the window that opens up has detailed info about the campaign including an indication that it is a stock scenario followed by a campaign decision tree that shows the scenario flow followed by a table of details of those those scenarios.

I should also let everyone know - again - the site is a little out of date. It is one of my projects to fix that and I even got some help from another forum member but I still have not gotten around to updating it. I have RL work at a new job and several other personal projects on the go that I am giving a higher priority. I'll make sure everyone knows when I do finally get there but it will be a while yet.

In the mean time the only thing that is critically wrong is the BFC download links are all dead (repository has been decommissioned) Bootie did move the vast majority over to the scenario depot so use that link to get scenarios. If you find one that you really want but there is only a dead BFC download link you can send me a PM and I can get you a copy while we wait for those missing ones to get identified and added to the Scenario Depot.

1 hour ago, IanL said:

Indeed. While the stock scenario flag is not in the main table the Links column does not have a green download icon (download.png) for stock scenarios. There can be a blue information icon (info.png) but no green download icon.

When you click on the details for a campaign the window that opens up has detailed info about the campaign including an indication that it is a stock scenario followed by a campaign decision tree that shows the scenario flow followed by a table of details of those those scenarios.

Thanks very much! Just the info I needed.

It will allow me to identify the base game scenarios, and see how best to get [British/CW] bang for my buck!

And thanks for the great site.

13 minutes ago, zaybz said:

Thanks very much! Just the info I needed.

It will allow me to identify the base game scenarios, and see how best to get [British/CW] bang for my buck!

And thanks for the great site.

Many of the user created scenarios are as good if not better than the stock scenarios.

• 1 month later...
On 3/19/2021 at 10:48 PM, IanL said:

I should also let everyone know - again - the site is a little out of date. It is one of my projects to fix that and I even got some help from another forum member but I still have not gotten around to updating it. I have RL work at a new job and several other personal projects on the go that I am giving a higher priority. I'll make sure everyone knows when I do finally get there but it will be a while yet.

In the mean time the only thing that is critically wrong is the BFC download links are all dead (repository has been decommissioned) Bootie did move the vast majority over to the scenario depot so use that link to get scenarios. If you find one that you really want but there is only a dead BFC download link you can send me a PM and I can get you a copy while we wait for those missing ones to get identified and added to the Scenario Depot.

Thank you for the job! It really helps.

For example due to the information on your site I realized that Imperial Grunt's additional Russian campaign has some concealed missions. 

It's also the only site that has convinient sorting tool by size\type etc.