Deleting Objectives in the Editor

THH149

1 hour ago, THH149 said:

Howdy,

I've several objectives (unnamed and zero VP) in a scenario design that I need to delete/remove, but I can't find any way to do that and the manual seems to be no help.

Any tips, please?

THH

58 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Open the editor and select Mission, then Terrain Objectives (Blue) & Terrain Objectives (Red).

And then click on whatever terrain objective number it is in the box on the left.  Next on the map click on the highlighted objective and it will disappear one action spot at a time (unless you use the bigger paintbrushes).  If you click on an open ground action spot the objective will re-appear.  Click on, click off etc.           

Just as the wise @MOS:96B2P suggests (he's much nicer than me, so he filled in all the blanks for you).....You'll know you have deleted all the painted squares, when you see 'not in use' pop up.

Handy tip for future projects.....If you plan to chop down a master map with terrain objectives already present, remove them first, or you can get ghosts!  :o

13 hours ago, Combatintman said:

I hope others follow your lead and embark on the journey of exploring the editor.

Yep the editor is pretty straightforward mostly, though there are a few quirks (eg the exit objective isnt intuitive to me and I'd like the option of scoring points to a side if a unit does exit).

I havent gotten into the AI yet, though.

THH