Infantry only combat force for Brazilians & Indians in QB?

Not sure why you can only use the infantry combat force with these nations in Quick Battles. If you go to their formations in the editor you can clearly see that both these countries use plenty of recon vehicles. You can't even have trucks as the Indians in quick battles. Is this unfinished? A bug? Or are these countries "relatively" too minor to add in their entirety to QB? I'd love to play a large scale battle as the Indians with combined arms tactics instead of a horde of Infantry and artillery.

An example; The Brazilians have a "Cavalry Troop" formation available from the first month they deploy till the end of the war. It is available in the editor for custom missions but you cannot select this formation for Quick Battles even if it is the correct month/region. I understand if Quick Battles are not very popular to play as or they aren't a priority for Battlefront. But I don't see the reason to exclude these formations from Quick Battles. 

Did you try Brazil and Indian Mix Formations in QB's to see what Mech/Motor/Armor are available...I think Infantry Only Formations generally give you Infantry and Heavy Weapons, etc, but no Transport or Armor. 

Edited by JoMc67

On 9/29/2020 at 9:59 PM, JoMc67 said:

Did you try Brazil and Indian Mix Formations in QB's to see what Mech/Motor/Armor are available...I think Infantry Only Formations generally give you Infantry and Heavy Weapons, etc, but no Transport or Armor. 

You can't use "mix" formations with these nations. That's my issue! You can only use Infantry options. It doesn't give you the full roster in QB!

On 9/30/2020 at 5:59 PM, JoMc67 said:

The Mix setting is unavailable for Indian troops - I haven't looked at Brazilians yet. So you can't have vehicles with Indians - they're still a fun nationality to play though. The Sikhs look excellent and the Indian formations, like all Commonwealth-based forces, have their own idiosyncrasies.

Oddly, when you select Infantry Only with French forces, you have access to all their AFVs, even M10s.

Minor inconsistencies though - I've been binge-playing CMRV since it came out and I'm still loving it.

On 10/1/2020 at 4:47 PM, Freyberg said:

The Mix setting is unavailable for Indian troops - I haven't looked at Brazilians yet. So you can't have vehicles with Indians - they're still a fun nationality to play though. The Sikhs look excellent and the Indian formations, like all Commonwealth-based forces, have their own idiosyncrasies.

Oddly, when you select Infantry Only with French forces, you have access to all their AFVs, even M10s.

Minor inconsistencies though - I've been binge-playing CMRV since it came out and I'm still loving it.

Agreed I love the module. I'm just curious if this was simply overlooked or intentional? I want to use all their units!