TOE guide?

I've decided to purchase a WW2 game & CMFI with its vast number of environments, nations, vehicles & weapons seemed the obvious purchase.

However with that complexity has come some confusion... is there a basic guide on which toe's are available when & where?

For instance, is it possible to get US troops with tropical uniforms & bolt action rifles?

I see the tropical uniforms are in the brz's & the M1903A3's are mentioned in the manual... but I can't seem to find them in the scenario editor.

4 hours ago, 37mm said:

I've decided to purchase a WW2 game & CMFI with its vast number of environments, nations, vehicles & weapons seemed the obvious purchase.  However with that complexity has come some confusion... is there a basic guide on which toe's are available when & where?

The below might help.  I thought there was another table also but could only locate the one below.  

3 hours ago, waffelmann said:

I think you have to chose the earliest date and bad equipment at the purchase in the scenario editor.

Hmm if seems likely this option was removed as part of the engine 3/4 upgrade, I recall a similiar "equipment quality" option in CMSF... but that's no longer present in CMSF2.

I'll have to have a rethink.

Thanks @MOS:96B2P that should make things a little easier to navigate!

41 minutes ago, waffelmann said:

Back on my PC. Tried it and it worked. Italy, 43, July

The american soldier have tropic uniform and springfields.

I realize what I was doing wrong now... yep I've got them too.

With that guide & this new knowledge, I should be able to navigate more ably through these TOE's.

Thanks!