Axis Meeting Engagements w/Panther Pillbox

JoMac

Using the new R2V Module and I'm in a PBEM, QB Meeting, Dec 43' as Germans, and both me and opponent are using the 'Suggestion' Box only to purchase Formations...About 50% of the time when I use the 'Suggestion' Box  I can get anywhere from 1 to 5 Panther Pillbox.

I thought Fortifications like this are only used in Attack/Assault formations ?

Joe

Edited by JoMc67

On 12/10/2019 at 1:16 PM, JoMc67 said:

Using the new R2V Module and I'm in a PBEM, QB Meeting, Dec 43' as Germans, and both me and opponent are using the 'Suggestion' Box only to purchase Formations...About 50% of the time when I use the 'Suggestion' Box  I can get anywhere from 1 to 5 Panther Pillbox.

Joe

If you send me one of your battles, with all the settings you are using, I will try to duplicate it and file a report.

On 12/10/2019 at 11:16 AM, JoMc67 said:

Joe

See our RTF in DB, Irish.  Short story:  If you want to delete the bunkers and purchase troops manually with the spare points, I'm cool with that.

1 hour ago, Megalon Jones said:

See our RTF in DB, Irish.  Short story:  If you want to delete the bunkers and purchase troops manually with the spare points, I'm cool with that.

I was finally able to get a Formation in our QB Meeting that didn't include bunkers...In any case, it turns out those Panther Bunkers are only 50 points each.

9 hours ago, JoMc67 said:

This is not the Formation I'm using in our Battle, but gives you an idea the issue I was having...

10 hours ago, JoMc67 said:

I was finally able to get a Formation in our QB Meeting that didn't include bunkers...In any case, it turns out those Panther Bunkers are only 50 points each.

Most excellent!!