Tal Malah

On 6/24/2022 at 7:42 AM, Liveload said:

Here's a link to all the maps I've done so far (I think, still scrounging). Some of them have AI and units in them, some of them don't. Some are in beta stages of completion and there's one map in there for CM BS, but nonetheless. Here it is.

First of all great to have you back! Hope all your RL issues got fixed. Just out of curiosity, are you planning on continuing work on the campaign?

On 6/28/2022 at 2:21 PM, Boche said:

First of all great to have you back! Hope all your RL issues got fixed. Just out of curiosity, are you planning on continuing work on the campaign?

Thanks! I'm slowly getting back into things. From what I've done thus far, I had to pause due to the number of TO&E substitutions I had to make in order to get the Tigers to perform somewhat like their rl counterparts. The biggest issue were the off map support assets and C2. Drove me bonkers. Once I can figure that part out, we're golden.

3 hours ago, Liveload said:

Thanks! I'm slowly getting back into things. From what I've done thus far, I had to pause due to the number of TO&E substitutions I had to make in order to get the Tigers to perform somewhat like their rl counterparts. The biggest issue were the off map support assets and C2. Drove me bonkers. Once I can figure that part out, we're golden.

Good to hear :) looking forward to take all these scenarios for a spin!

These maps that you linked are unbelievable.  I can't believe you've been hording these.

16 hours ago, Liveload said:

Can you specify what you mean by this?

• 2 weeks later...

On 7/2/2022 at 5:27 AM, Artkin said:

These maps that you linked are unbelievable.  I can't believe you've been hording these.

Can you specify what you mean by this?

Thanks! I slowly work on the maps as time and health allows. I overwrite the old with updated versions in the same folder.

Certain assets such as air, artillery, and C2 were specific to the timeline the game was designed around and not what the SAA actually went to war with a few years later. It's a limitation that makes the campaign a challenge to realize, it's why I put the maps up for the time being for people to mess around with. I do appreciate feedback.

17 minutes ago, Liveload said:

Thanks! I slowly work on the maps as time and health allows. I overwrite the old with updated versions in the same folder.

Certain assets such as air, artillery, and C2 were specific to the timeline the game was designed around and not what the SAA actually went to war with a few years later. It's a limitation that makes the campaign a challenge to realize, it's why I put the maps up for the time being for people to mess around with. I do appreciate feedback.

Cool, thanks. So by C2 you mean the layout of the Syrian formations? Or the leadership structure more specifically?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...