Jump to content

Tal Malah


Recommended Posts

Here's a link to all the maps I've done so far (I think, still scrounging). Some of them have AI and units in them, some of them don't. Some are in beta stages of completion and there's one map in there for CM BS, but nonetheless. Here it is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/24/2022 at 7:42 AM, Liveload said:

Here's a link to all the maps I've done so far (I think, still scrounging). Some of them have AI and units in them, some of them don't. Some are in beta stages of completion and there's one map in there for CM BS, but nonetheless. Here it is.

First of all great to have you back! Hope all your RL issues got fixed. Just out of curiosity, are you planning on continuing work on the campaign?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/28/2022 at 2:21 PM, Boche said:

First of all great to have you back! Hope all your RL issues got fixed. Just out of curiosity, are you planning on continuing work on the campaign?

Thanks! I'm slowly getting back into things. From what I've done thus far, I had to pause due to the number of TO&E substitutions I had to make in order to get the Tigers to perform somewhat like their rl counterparts. The biggest issue were the off map support assets and C2. Drove me bonkers. Once I can figure that part out, we're golden.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Liveload said:

Thanks! I'm slowly getting back into things. From what I've done thus far, I had to pause due to the number of TO&E substitutions I had to make in order to get the Tigers to perform somewhat like their rl counterparts. The biggest issue were the off map support assets and C2. Drove me bonkers. Once I can figure that part out, we're golden.

Good to hear :) looking forward to take all these scenarios for a spin!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

These maps that you linked are unbelievable.  I can't believe you've been hording these.

16 hours ago, Liveload said:

Thanks! I'm slowly getting back into things. From what I've done thus far, I had to pause due to the number of TO&E substitutions I had to make in order to get the Tigers to perform somewhat like their rl counterparts. The biggest issue were the off map support assets and C2. Drove me bonkers. Once I can figure that part out, we're golden.

Can you specify what you mean by this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

 

On 7/2/2022 at 5:27 AM, Artkin said:

These maps that you linked are unbelievable.  I can't believe you've been hording these.

Can you specify what you mean by this?

Thanks! I slowly work on the maps as time and health allows. I overwrite the old with updated versions in the same folder.

Certain assets such as air, artillery, and C2 were specific to the timeline the game was designed around and not what the SAA actually went to war with a few years later. It's a limitation that makes the campaign a challenge to realize, it's why I put the maps up for the time being for people to mess around with. I do appreciate feedback.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Liveload said:

 

Thanks! I slowly work on the maps as time and health allows. I overwrite the old with updated versions in the same folder.

Certain assets such as air, artillery, and C2 were specific to the timeline the game was designed around and not what the SAA actually went to war with a few years later. It's a limitation that makes the campaign a challenge to realize, it's why I put the maps up for the time being for people to mess around with. I do appreciate feedback.

Cool, thanks. So by C2 you mean the layout of the Syrian formations? Or the leadership structure more specifically?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...