Tal Malah

just popping by, to say hi. And of course, a HAPPY NY 2020 guys to you all. 

Was abit quite from play testing :) due to some heavy work loads. Now bit better / smoother.

Been a while since I Schwacked some... Was there any major progress in the campaign of all this ? I can see the maps are wonderfully made !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tal Othman continued>

Hezbollah fighters moving up, after repelling yet another HTS attack.

F5d8nfM.jpg

Meanwhile, 9K111 operator engages a T 72M. Distance to target: 1300 meters. Missile flight time ~8 seconds. The operator is being encouraged by militia machinegunner.

c4anePk.jpg

The missile is fired.

mk6jbG3.jpg

The missile flies straight to its target.

10KLAo6.jpg

Target hit!

YV2xNTh.jpg

The tank is knocked out. Turret crew evacuates, no sign of the driver - mechanic.

45Tzi5a.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I've just finished Tal Malah. Great battle, sent innumerable takfiris to their virgins.

I really like playing the Syrians. This was much better than Red v Red QBs. Although I felt the first stages of the battle went well, as it wore on, my forces were getting attrited, and a few mistakes, coupled with low ammo meant that I was worried about being over-run, especially as it seemed there were some Jihadi reinforcements coming into play.

So I was surprised when the victory screen came up. An SAA total victory.

The addition of armour, arty made the uncons a force to be reckoned with. I can certainly recommend this battle. In a H2H I think the Jihadis would have a significant chance of winning.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2019 at 10:50 PM, Liveload said:

Hope everyone is having a great day. Without further adieu, here is the Blue Attack scenario and my newest map, Attera: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wb4y9c0cupkssip/attera - blue attack.btt?dl=0

Had some issues wth this one.....The main body was engaged by ATGMs immediately on arrival, with fairly catastrophic results.  Is that supposed to happen? 

Also the briefing does not tell you where the main body will arrive.....I'd assumed they would be following the recon detachment.

A small setup zone for the player would probably help too.

The map though is awesome!  B)

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

• 2 months later...
On 8/26/2019 at 10:57 AM, Liveload said:

Hi All!

Hope you had a great weekend. Time for a quick update. Our first 4k x 4k master map of Al Arbaeen and Al Zaka is coming along nicely so I thought I'd post a couple of in-progress shots:

Al Arbaeen area:

6zbIyHe.png

EFCiv7E.png

YMhciJL.png

c9LfiTU.png

Al Zaka area:

OK0utDS.png

aHnpRF7.png

Kafr Nabudah is also a 4k master map and is currently in progress along with Hobait, Jibeen, and Al Mughayr...many more to come as we progress.

To save you time in hunting around the thread, here's list of published scenarios thus far in the form of Dropbox links:

Tal Malah - Blue Defend

Qasabiyeh - Blue Defend

Qasabiyeh - Blue Attack

Kabani - Meeting Engagement

Attera - Blue Attack

Al Hamamiyat - Blue Attack

Respectfully,

LL

quick quest. Why were Qasabiyeh defend and attack, and the Kabani - files deleted ? can't find them. 10x

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello again everyone. RL took me away from gaming for awhile, but I'm back onshore now and getting the rusted old machine oiled up and dusted off. First step is to recover as much of my work as I can and then go from there. Getting back into the rhythm of life, yes?😑

On 5/28/2022 at 3:54 PM, Liveload said:

Hello again everyone. RL took me away from gaming for awhile, but I'm back onshore now and getting the rusted old machine oiled up and dusted off. First step is to recover as much of my work as I can and then go from there. Getting back into the rhythm of life, yes?😑

Welcome back!!

Wow these maps look fantastic. CMSF needs masters for sure.

I'm sorry to hear you lost your files, I fear the same thing for my CM files.

Maybe you can try file recovery software if you didn't overwrite too much on your hard drive afterward (Assuming you deleted the files).

I'd love to get my hands on any of these when someone gets the chance please.

And I definitely look forward to what you have coming next. I had an old Idlib map I was working on, but project obsession took over, and I set it to the lowest of my project priorities.

Edited by Artkin