"From Out of the Dust" Scenario's at Depot II

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just looked for the files here at home and only found the game but did not locate the briefing files, there might still be copies at work since that is where I kept most of the tourney info. I am not hopeful though, I did not want to keep your files since it was yours to submit to the public, so I likely have removed your files from my system when I have done clean ups. The players were sent the files detached in email outlook format, so you would need two players to reply. Also I recall the battle did not have the title on it, it was only found at one location within the game. So some might not remember the game called that, you had labeled it battle #4

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by slysniper:

For those interested, I just placed the Norrey Scenario at the new Depot, also "What were we thinking" has been there for a week. I will also be entering "The Bloody Stream" when I get a chance.

Slysniper, any plans of making the same scenario for CMAK?

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by slysniper:

For those interested, I just placed the Norrey Scenario at the new Depot, also "What were we thinking" has been there for a week. I will also be entering "The Bloody Stream" when I get a chance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slysniper, any plans of making the same scenario for CMAK?

I had not thought about it, it would not be to hard if I had one of them converting programs I have not checked into for the maps to be converted, would hate to do it the normal way. Normally When I make scenarios they are only on my machine and that of a few close friends. So

I do not think about that stuff. I have maybe 40 or so that might be good enough to submit but I do not seem to want to do it.

I am toying with running another tournament, similar format but most likely in cmbb or cmak