Elite Jeeps

Guest Captitalistdoginchina

Hmmmmm, in a quick battle generated by the computer for a PBEM game i had the good fortune to receive 4 Elite Jeeps.......now can anyone tell me the advantage of having Elite Jeeps compared to Regular Jeeps???

It was a 1,500pt meeting engagement....i had no armour, no anti-tank teams, no arty.....but hey i did have those killer Jeeps!!

------------------

"Death solves all problems - no man no problem"

J.V.Stalin, 1918

You forget to mention you have troop type of "combined arms".

If you are in HKG, I would suggest you buy Mark Six (Hong Kong version of Lottery)

Griffin.

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(

Hello Griffin,

Griffin was the opponent in this match, and he is lucky i did not unleash the power of those killer Jeeps to destroy his puny Axis Crack Armour.

I flew the white flag at the start and then we regenerated the game........Griffin where is your next move....Aha, i suspect you are afraid of meeting my mighty Jeeps.

The Elite jeep can carry a whole squad of men as well as 2 AT teams, 1 vickers and a sherman Jumbo on the boot.

CDIC

------------------

J.V.Stalin, 1918

Slappy, if you saw 4 killer Jeeps coming at you over the hill it would be enough to give any commander a siezure!

Griffin,

I would be very happy if you buy the Mark 6 lottery ticket for me - if I win we split the proceeds as follows:

The money can be split according to the end game percentage statistics in our quick battle....which i forecast to be 90% to 10% in favour of my killer jeeps!

BTW Slappy, Griffin is indeed a Deadly opponent...his ambushes in VoT were legendary for imagination....10 out of 10.

CDIC

------------------

J.V.Stalin, 1918

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Captitalistdoginchina:

BTW Slappy, Griffin is indeed a Deadly opponent...his ambushes in VoT were legendary for imagination....10 out of 10.

CDIC

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, you bring back that old memory, now I wish I am the one with siezure.

Personally I don't gamble with money, it is kinda personal philosphy, not anything related to religion.

Anyway, what I saw Slappy did was racing a jeep with FO and droping motar fire up on a bare hill top. May be that jeep ride caused him his siezure. Beware of jeeps, be very aware!

Griffin.

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(

Hey CDIC,

I am at WORK-PLACE, what can you expect from me? Please be patient, the tungestent round will strike you soon.

BTW, I think I can maintain 1 turn per day of CM PBEM during weekdays and well, Sats and Suns are BG2 days....

I think I am still playing BG2 and/or SFC2 when Slappy comes back to the games.

Griffin.

------------------

Hmmmmm, in a quick battle generated by the computer for a PBEM game i had the good fortune to receive 4 Elite Jeeps.......now can anyone tell me the advantage of having Elite Jeeps compared to Regular Jeeps???

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeez, what's this board coming to? Someone has a serious question and nobody answers it.

Those Elite Jeeps will have a much shorter command delay than Regular Jeeps, responding in like what, 3 seconds? Just think how quickly you'dve been able to react with them. I think you made a grave error in resigning so quickly.

------------------

“Thus, the M4A3E8(76)W designation meant a tank with an official Mortality of 4 minutes, Actually 3 minutes, cost Extra, and had a 76% chance of going WHOOSH." - Bullethead

can anyone tell me the advantage of having Elite Jeeps compared to Regular Jeeps?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your platoon and company HQs can ride with more style in those Jeeps. smile.gif

Is it correct to assume the rest of your force was also Elite? Then it's no option to have the HQs ride in Regular Jeeps is it?

Cheers

Olle

He he, it all sounds funny to me, you guys are witty alright. I have not looked at the price difference between a Uber Jeep and a regular jeep, but i doubt if i would purchase an Uber jeep when the price difference could be the same as upgrading a regular sniper for a veteran sniper. Did anyone notice what the price difference is?

The same goes for Elite truck drivers and kublewagons i guess.

CDIC

------------------

J.V.Stalin, 1918

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cueball:

There actually is a game related advantage. The movement delay is smaller!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That'll definitively give you an advantage at the redlights!

Leave some rubber on the road!!!

------------------

Spending extravagant amounts of money for marginal improvements is only acceptable in the fields of racehorses and fancy women.

-Lord Kelvin