Officers Wives Club

7 of 9

Ok guys, you`ve had it your way for far too long. As from today the CM Officers Wives Club is activated. I intend to provide support for all the ladies out there who, like me, suffer from lack of attention, their other halves not getting the chores done and the almost continual cacophony of "Move it, move it, move it" followed by several bangs, guns and explosions whilst trying to watch their favourite soaps. So, BTS..yes thats you Steve and Charles! Pls create a new forum for the all the wives and girlfriends out there who would like somewhere to chat, possibly even work out ways to improve our relationships whilst letting the guys get their CM buzz. rolleyes.gif

..and yes, I`m serious!

Let the wives assimilations begin..

(apologies in advance to all the females out there who play CM but you are in the minority)

I think my wife might be interested...

------------------

“Out in front every one is holding out. Every one. My grenadiers and my engineers and my tank crews – they’re all holding their ground. Not a single man is leaving his post. They are lying silent in their foxholes for they are dead.” – Gen. Fritz Bayerlein on an order to hold his position

[This message has been edited by Daveman (edited 09-19-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>So, BTS..yes thats you Steve and Charles! Pls create a new forum for the all the wives and girlfriends out there who would like somewhere to chat, possibly even work out ways to improve our relationships whilst letting the guys get their CM buzz<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know Steve, she's right. I think this should be implemented ahead of TCP/IP.

------------------

Charlie don't surf!

That would be a good idea except for the fact that unless you have two computers, you'd never get to use the wive's forum. biggrin.gif

OOO...I better press the submit button for this post now and close the web browser before my wife sees this. hehe

------------------

BJ Simpson

Visit www.arrl.org for information about Ham Radio.

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

I'm still a psychophant...err sickophant...err elephant...err Nahvawhatsitsdamnnameagainwaffe...err (where's my meds?) sychophant...yeah, that's the ticket.

Now this sounds serious...

Who here thinks telling their wives or girlfriends about this so called "Officers Wives Club" is a good idea?

I'm not so sure I'll mention it.

No offense intended 7 0f 9, you certianly could not have picked a more titilating handle as that one is just dripping with raw sexual appeal. (pun? what pun? isn't a pun only really two thirds of a joke,

you know

P. U.)

(But on the other had it might intimidate some other women, just a thought, good luck with your Wives Officers Club)

-tom w

I don't know if I want my wife airing all my dirty laundry and my many losses to the AI on this forum.

I had better remove the link to this forum from my favorites...it may be too late already....damn!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kb9sog:

That would be a good idea except for the fact that unless you have two computers, you'd never get to use the wive's forum. biggrin.gif

OOO...I better press the submit button for this post now and close the web browser before my wife sees this. hehe

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure ye would, you can use the PC when she is done biggrin.gif .

We gave our wives & girlfriends their own forum on our old Angry Angels site, with no probs, it allowed them to at least participate in something inderectly or directly their husband/boyfriend or wife/girlfriend enjoyed playing.

Why anyone would want to exclude them is beyond me, hell we had wives playng Heavy Gear 1 & 2 with us in the leauge, ladder matches etc.

Regards, John Waters

------------------

Notice: Spelling mistakes left in for people who need to correct others to make their life fulfilled.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Sure ye would, you can use the PC when she is done<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now it is time for a PowerBook comes to resuce! biggrin.gif

Disclaimer: I am not employed by or have benefitial relationships with any grilfriends and/or wife.

Griffin.

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again frown.gif

[This message has been edited by GriffinCheng+ (edited 09-19-2000).]

Oh believe me, he can't wait for the day that the girls will be ready to play with him. He already has them on Dreamcast games, and the oldest is only 4.5! Alas, they are all future gamers, they have more games than both of us put together, and that's saying something.

OMG...this is kinda like female sports- casters coming into the locker room! wink.gif All my wive's pent up hostilities over my playing of adventure games, flight simulators, first person shooters, and now Combat Mission! I do think she feels this is the most civilized game I have played since "Archon" on my Amiga 500.

I do admit it is a good idea. However, my wife is fairly computer phobic and probably will not freely post. She probably will get me to type in her posts...hrm....

Well, best wishes for the CM-OWC!

L8r,

Em

------------------

assimilated...