Panther G late

Tiger

Very nice! These Mods really do add to the flavor of the game. For those of you who aren't into mods, get into them. Tiger and the rest of the artists do so really great work. Trying playing (if you don't already) from camrea position 1 or 2 and its a totally diferent game biggrin.gif

One question Tiger. The tracks on the Panther G are the same color as the tank. Is this accurate of the Camo or your Early work? wink.gif

------------------

Hey look, the bleeding stopped. Uh oh. . .

No, the roadwheels from the Panther vg are not the same colour as the rest of the surfaces. As you can see the tank is a dirty orange-brown-mottled pattern. The Roadwheels are khaki/dark brown stained khaki. These roadwheels are not from any model that came in the bmp folder, as the stock panther vg roadwheels are not done very well, imho.

panthervg.jpg

The roadwheels on the Panther vg late mod are the same ones on the stock panther vg late model that came in the bmp folder. Except for a hue shift and new texture pattern(s) they are the same.

-johnS

~ps the "shadow line" along the bottom part of the roadwheels and track doesn't exist. I double-checked it as it looked strange when I took this picture. It's just a graphics anomaly in-game. You can see where the shadow edge starts outside along the ground. weird.

[This message has been edited by Tiger (edited 09-13-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Tiger (edited 09-13-2000).]

Hopefully they will show up at Madmatt's Combat HQ soon. Matt got a bit too many mods and wants to concentrate on the other facets of the game (i.e. scenarios, aar's, etc.), which is great because there's more to Combat Mission than user-mods wink.gif

~johnS

~ps I can't do lots of e-mailings of these mods because my internet connection is only 26.4

I will be trying to clean house on Mods this weekend. I will and get all of them I can posted so just hang tight as I got some awesome ones yet to come.

I dont think you guys understand just how LONG posting the average mod takes.

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 09-16-2000).]

Okay, that's it. If I don't get the Panthers day before yesterday, the hamster gets it. But not before interrogation, and I assure you, the hamster WILL talk! If the hamster is cooperative, he will not be placed in a tiger cage, whilest the Panthers are delivered.

The mottled one is currently available (posted today) but it appears the TGN FTP server is having problems. I have contacted TGN support about this.

Madmatt

------------------

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Ok, the FTP server seems to be back up. I am trying to get several mods all posted today. Several are now up but you will have to hunt for them until get the index pages all indexed.

Of course this should only take me twenty minutes tops....

Madmatt

------------------

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex