Finding other players

Either 'The Blitz' or 'A Few Good Men' would be good sites for finding opponents.  I think they both have ladder games, but you can have casual games at both sites as well.  If someone wants a ladder game they will usually specify that they want a ladder game when looking for an opponent.

Edited by ASL Veteran

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:06 AM, Majick said:

Hi All,

I'm looking for another player in the UK interested in playing any of the Combat Mission games.  Just looking for casual play and no ladders etc.  Where would be the best site to ask this?

Cheers

Jon

-Or- just don't bother, and let me know if interested in PBEM Small QB's in any of the WWII Titles...I don't bite, much.

Oh Never mind, you only want players from your side of the pond...I'm in U.S.

Umm, Cheerios :-)

Joe

Edited by JoMc67

Thanks for the replys guys.

Joe, thanks for the offer, the main reason I'm thinking UK is because I had it in mind to play online rather than by email.  I'm not sure if people like to play it that way though, as all the discussions I've read seem to focus on email play.

Yeah, Online vs PBEM would be the better option as you can at least finish Games more quickly...As others mentioned, try the 'Few Good Men', or 'The Blitz'', and you should have no problem finding a player in the UK.