Market garden thoughts

3 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Well, I'm dutch, so I am delighted by this module. Definitely worth the money in my view. Great maps of Arnhem, Nijmegen etc.

Well, I'm not Dutch, but am equally delighted by this module ;)

Having been to Arnhem, Nijmegen and Oosterbeek several times I can only agree about the quality of the maps too.

I think that if you are interested in Operation Market Garden and want to see it depicted in CM, then you should get it when able. It does have some spectacular maps, a handful of new campaigns, and updated TO&E for the Market Garden operation. I personally have all the CM titles and their DLCs (with the exception of CM Afghanistan) and do not regret any of the purchases. I do however tend to play some titles more than others. I'm not as interested in the Eastern Front, especially the later war period, so I tend to play CMRT the least. Not an issue with the game at all, just a lack of interest for the time period depicted. A game that covers Operation Barbarossa or the Rzhev meat grinder though, I would play the crap out of those because I am much more interested in that time period. 

So in summary, I would say go for it. Might as well get the addon bundle, as you will likely end up getting all the expansions for CMBN eventually. Probably cheaper to just get em all in one go.