Enjoying v4 but missing Juju's UI

I'm guessing that with the new Combine Squad command requiring a new / different button that Juju's UI mod won't work?  Haven't tried it yet as I'm not sure if any other v4 file renaming will break other things but it's kinda jarring to go back to the stock UI.  It's not really bad, just that Juju's is REALLY good.

I think Apache if talking about the one new button (and colour) across the titles rather than the whole mod. Since the game can't find a JuJu mod file for that button it will default to the standard BF made button which would look a bit out of place around JuJu's UI mod.

2 hours ago, Ithikial_AU said:

I think Apache if talking about the one new button (and colour) across the titles rather than the whole mod. Since the game can't find a JuJu mod file for that button it will default to the standard BF made button which would look a bit out of place around JuJu's UI mod.

Nope, running JuJu's Blitz UI for CMFB v2.00, everything works fine. But maybe two pictures speak more than a thousand words:

command_buttons_01_zpsoheyeclw.jpg~origi

command_buttons_02_zpsstnpq8hp.jpg~origi

And as @mjkerner said, it's the same for the other JuJu UI mods for the other games.

Edited by Mad Mike

Cheers.  Yup, it's working great.  Figured it might break with the new buttons but not so.  Now I just need to try and figure which mod it was that gave me the 2 gold stars for leader as opposed to the white text 'Leader' on squads etc.  Have a feeling it might be Vin's animated text, will try that out next but seems to recall the author saying it will break after every upgrade.