Command Lines for CMFI?

10 hours ago, Heirloom_Tomato said:

Command Lines work for me. What does your game say is the version number in the bottom right hand corner of the main screen? For reference, mine says v1.20. I bought the Gustav Line bundle, added the patches and the version 3.0 upgrade. I believe it is the 3.0 upgrade which adds the command lines.

Mine says v1.12 in the lower right and my splash screen shows the Gustav Line icon... I thought I bought the same Gustav Line bundle and then added the patch.  If I didn't do something correctly with the purchase or the patch, it may explain why I haven't been able to play the modified QB/scenario you and kohlenklau tweaked out.

I copied and pasted the description from the confirmation email of what I paid for an downloaded:

CMFI + Gustav Line BUNDLE (Delivery: Download Only     CFI1-PC-DW     $65.00    $65.00

and I downloaded and installed this patch:

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_versions&Itemid=317#CM: Fortress Italy PC

Is this all correct to have the latest version and patch?

-Mark

38 minutes ago, MisterMark said:

Mine says v1.12 in the lower right and my splash screen shows the Gustav Line icon... I thought I bought the same Gustav Line bundle and then added the patch.  If I didn't do something correctly with the purchase or the patch, it may explain why I haven't been able to play the modified QB/scenario you and kohlenklau tweaked out.

I copied and pasted the description from the confirmation email of what I paid for an downloaded:

CMFI + Gustav Line BUNDLE (Delivery: Download Only     CFI1-PC-DW     $65.00    $65.00

and I downloaded and installed this patch:

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_versions&Itemid=317#CM: Fortress Italy PC

Is this all correct to have the latest version and patch?

-Mark

Did you try what Badger73 suggested?   That is what I was going to mention.

EDIT: Yeah, mine says v 1.20.

Edited by Blazing 88's

26 minutes ago, Heirloom_Tomato said:

try to reinstall the cmfi gustav line bundle and see what the version number is.  I think there was a thread or discussion somewhere that all the new downlaods were now at the latest version. It is possible you went down a step with the patch. 

Sounds about right if I recall correctly.

This bundle includes both "Combat Mission Fortress Italy" and the first module, "Gustav Line", in one attractive money-saving package!  This bundle uses the v2.0 Engine until we have a chance to update it.  Until that time we have discounted this bundle an additional $10 so that you can upgrade to v3.0 without further costs.

This is right from the store listing on the purchase page for the Gustav Line Bundle