What's Kitty up too?

Guest Lord General MB

Guest Lord General MB

Soldiers,

That dam hamster lover has vanished off the face of the planet, Much like some of our favored MOD makers... *sigh* But what Is being formed in her twisted mind. I have sent Recon units out to find her and her army of Hamsters, but have had no luck. If any of you spot her report to me... Amedeittly!

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MantaRay

Maybe she is visiting all of the S&M clubs in LA. I think Matt gave her all of the address'and she is hooked!!! biggrin.gif

Bad bad bad bad Kitty

Ray

[This message has been edited by MantaRay (edited 12-10-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Soldiers,

That dam hamster lover has vanished off the face of the planet, Much like some of our favored MOD makers... *sigh* But what Is being formed in her twisted mind. I have sent Recon units out to find her and her army of Hamsters, but have had no luck. If any of you spot her report to me... Amedeittly!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sir,

Here I am. =)

Kitty =^..^=

------------------

ICQ 8273286

http://www.fluffkitty.com

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MantaRay:

Maybe she is visiting all of the S&M clubs in LA. I think Matt gave her all of the address'and she is hooked!!! :D

Bad bad bad bad Kitty

Ray

[This message has been edited by MantaRay (edited 12-10-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm so sure!!!! Or . . . am I? :o

kitbound.jpg

Kitty =^..^=

------------------

ICQ 8273286

That, eh, um is an -cough- interesting photograph of the previously never-before-seen German uber-weapon.

Excuse me while I retire to the bathroom for unrelated matters. Ok, im back.

I believe we will require more - um - intelligence photographs to analyze this new Wehremarcht death-machine. Photographs from many different angles, to be sure. -ahem-

wink.gif

------------------

"...Every position, every meter of Soviet soil must be defended to the last drop of blood..."

- Segment from Order 227 "Not a step back"

Guest Lord General MB

Soldiers,

Hmm.... I see. Very interesting to say the least. Excuse my ignorance, But what weapon are we talking about here Commisar? I'm glad that kitty showed herself though. I was wondering were she'd scurred off too... Any Mods planned?....grrr....grrr....grrr....

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

I grow weary when one asks the whereabouts of our feline friend. It happens quite frequently, and on more than one front.....

All I can say is that I check the hangar and her 38 appears to be unused. The nacelles are polished to a sheen, cable tensions are set well within spec.....

But where IS Kitty? THAT is the question.

------------------

-gp

FBM's CM Resource Center

shes around.. and ignoring yours truely... quite baffling, after a interesting and quite enjoyable evening chatting up on icq.. she has vanashed.. yup Mensch triangle has eaten up the poor kitty .. her Me109f was seen flying in the direction of the triangle only to be never heard of again by mensch.. me finks a evil MACE P-38 has shot her down and now she hates all men. frown.gif

mission control

update: I am tempting to get my Voss BV 138 in working order to do a sea search.... wish me luck.

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 12-11-2000).]

OMG!!!! Is that really you Kitty???

Oooo, wanna play a game, or two or three or more? Lard a mighty, it wouldn't matter who got the whippin in this instance...

My entire concept of wargamming has just been shattered. CM will never be the same.

tongue.gif

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

[This message has been edited by Bruno Weiss (edited 12-11-2000).]

Guest Warphead-

"Chicks with Tanks" is a huge turn on for some people biggrin.gif

------------------

["Haben die Krupp-Werke Betriebsausflug? Da rollt ja halb Deutschland auf mich zu..." (Vincent)]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

shes around.. and ignoring yours truely... quite baffling, after a interesting and quite enjoyable evening chatting up on icq.. she has vanashed.. yup Mensch triangle has eaten up the poor kitty .. her Me109f was seen flying in the direction of the triangle only to be never heard of again by mensch.. me finks a evil MACE P-38 has shot her down and now she hates all men. :(

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 12-11-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope. My plane and I are safely in the hangar.

109kit.jpg

Kitty =^..^=

------------------

ICQ 8273286

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Soldiers,

Hmm.... I see. Very interesting to say the least. Excuse my ignorance, But what weapon are we talking about here Commisar? I'm glad that kitty showed herself though. I was wondering were she'd scurred off too... Any Mods planned?....grrr....grrr....grrr....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sir Grr,

Grrr...I was going to add paws to my 3D hamster faces but I realized since the faces aren't all the same color that the paws wouldn't always match. Grrr....I want to try a "serious" mod I think. Give me a topic. Grrr...Grrr...

Grrr,

K

------------------

ICQ 8273286

AhOOOoooo, woof woof woof woof, arf arf arf, va va va vooom, hubba hubba!

A dame in a Mister Schmidt, what more could a feller want. smile.gif

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

So Mabye some REAL tanks? Why not do the Lynx that 420, and I have been begging for. Then there are always the simple Mods... (I.e Jeep, Kumblewagon... ect).

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army