What is the US & British Army tactical symbol for flamethrower?

One thing I noticed is for that period very few if the icon systems spent a lot of time on identifying single assets.  The Germans pretty much never did - they had an icon for a platoon and a modified version to represent an entire company with adornments for above that.  The Russians focused more on formations - with connecting lines to show convoys, defensive postures or attack formations.  The Western Allies did seem to draw individual tanks occasionally but even they spent more time focusing on formations.  All of which to say my impression is that there is no flame thrower icon because it would have been part of a platoon of engineers and they just did not single it out on maps.  That is a bit of a "connect the dots" speculation on my part so I could be very wrong.