CMFB TO&E page???

Ack!  If you guys had any idea how convoluted the backend controls are for our website you'd know exactly why it isn't up there.  Or more accurately why it wasn't up there until a few minutes ago :)

Thanks for pointing out that a couple hours of hard work was not visible to anybody so we could fix it!

Steve

I for 1, don't think the site is that messy. Navigating is easy.

The list is buried here in one of these topics it has a lot of stuff! Also the manual has it listed here:

PDF http://community.battlefront.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=5162

Edited by user1000

double post.

It's OK, he's probably going to be twice as upset anyway :D

I for 1, don't think the site is that messy. Navigating is easy.

The site's OK, it's the tools that make the site which aren't easy.  It all makes logical sense, but there's still a dozen things that have to be tweaked to get one page to show up correctly AND no real easy way to see if you've missed any particular one.

Steve

16 hours ago, Battlefront.com said:
The site's OK, it's the tools that make the site which aren't easy.  It all makes logical sense, but there's still a dozen things that have to be tweaked to get one page to show up correctly AND no real easy way to see if you've missed any particular one.

Once in a while I get the feeling that whoever designed an app spent exactly zero seconds thinking about the people who have to use it.

Michael