Recce/scout squad do not engage command?

They keep on giving they're position away as soon as they spot an enemy by firing at it.

This really is a game where reading the manual and completing the tutorial missions is time well spent. The subtly and nuances of the game are many and the game rewards the attentive and alert player who understands all the game commands.

P

This really is a game where reading the manual and completing the tutorial missions is time well spent. The subtly and nuances of the game are many and the game rewards the attentive and alert player who understands all the game commands.

P

Will be continuing with the tutorial missions soon but thought I would just pop on the forum and ask a few questions.

I do realise reading the manual etc etc are essential, and I am dipping in for the odd glance but was feeling social. I always find that when you ask a direct question ie the topic you often get a more in depth answer and tactics based on player experience :)

<Snip> Wont it also effect what range they are spotting at?

It will not effect their spotting range.  My SOP is a 360o  32 meter self defense Target Arc. (Hold the shift key)  One draw back is if they have a high morale rating they may stick to this short target arc when it is not in their best interest. (If they have a regular morale rating they are more likely to disregard it if things go south)  Like an OpFor fire team appears at 40 meters.  But in general this Target Arc works for my scouts.    

I do realise reading the manual etc etc are essential, and I am dipping in for the odd glance but was feeling social

I didn't mean it for you to think you can't ask questions, far from it, but just to reiterate the manual is key to getting the best out of this game. ;)

Some think they can play it without bothering and then spend a lot of time complaining that game doesn't work as they expect it to.

I didn't mean it for you to think you can't ask questions, far from it, but just to reiterate the manual is key to getting the best out of this game. ;)

Some think they can play it without bothering and then spend a lot of time complaining that game doesn't work as they expect it to.

Not me, am loving it :)