Building's solidity

Denis1973

Sorry if this was already discussed before, but I can't find it at forum/

In CMBB we have several types of buildings according to solidity - shack, light, heavy and factory. So what is in CMRT? What I must do if I want to create a village with several stone, several brick-made houses and the rest wood-made?

This is an interesting question and I hope someone can provide a better more complete answer than I can.  IMO opinion barns are the least solid building.  How / if the other building rate I am unsure.  Just know they are all more solid than a Combat Mission barn.  

Check the editor section of the engine manual. Briefly, use shift - left click (on the building face) to cycle through the building types: wood vs stone vs brick. The small barn can serve as a peasant hut. Your factory can be large brick structures arranged with the modular building selection. There are no metal structures except those found in mods donated to the community. PM me with you would like to work on a map together.

Kevin

Edited by kevinkin

As far as I understand, the outlook of building have nothing similar with it solidity. So, I know how to to "brick" or "wooden" house. But it is just a picture. I talk about solidity - how many rounds can withstand house. And I want the wooden house that collapse after, for example, 6x76mm shells and the stone house that can take at least 15x76mm shells before collapse.

As far as I understand, the outlook of building have nothing similar with it solidity. So, I know how to to "brick" or "wooden" house. But it is just a picture. I talk about solidity - how many rounds can withstand house. And I want the wooden house that collapse after, for example, 6x76mm shells and the stone house that can take at least 15x76mm shells before collapse.

I think the only way to be sure is to make some tests in an editor - make a row of different houses and shoot 76mm shells at them, and count how many shells it takes.