Rt game PLEAAAASZSE

Sublime

Ill take either side. Probe pls. Ant conditions combined arms large or huge battle map size one laeger than battle size.

Jeffreypclark86@yahoo.com

Dropbox me at jeffreypclark84@yahoo.com or email the 86 one

I play fi bn and bs but i rlly want an rt game

Edited by Sublime

I appreciate your open mindedness. I will invite you to a dropbox and pass you a pdf I made to walk folks through making a 2nd install and separating mods folders. 

I just placed my 2nd install right there in the main drive but I had plenty of room to do so.

And then you want a QB so you are guinea pig #1 for my plan to enable that for 2 players who both have the CMRT Winter Mod.

Think it over, take a look and if it seems too much hassle, or looks to take too long, just say so or decline the dropbox invite and no harm done. :D

@Sublime

Take a look at that pdf and decide if you want to press forward. Even if you decline I am working a CMRT Winter Mod Quick Battle solution.

I am winterizing a huge QB map. "Huge Open-Rural 031" is 2480mx2224m. For the large probe it is 5000 odd points for the attacker and 3000 odd points for the defender. 

But I keep getting that switched sides bug issue. I don't play QB's much, can we fix it by some trick?

Yes, the workaround for the side switching bug us to quit the messed up turn and go to start a new quick battle. Change the attacker and defender in the UI to the opposite of what you see and progress through the UI to start the qb. You don't need to save any thing. Now reload the turn that was giving you trouble. That should fix it.

• 2 weeks later...