Task Force Spartan Resolve

wthorne

Kudos to Imperial Grunt on his campaign "Task Force Spartan Resolve".  I've had a blast playing his campaign.  I got all the way to the last mission and had major computer problems so picked up a new computer and started it all over again.  Still having a blast even if I do know a little more about the enemy whereabouts.

I like Combat Mission for the campaigns and this is one of my favorites.  Thanks for all your hard work it is greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to the new Bulge game and more campaigns.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

FYI...

I apologize for the delay, but v3 of the Spartan Resolve campaign has been uploaded to The Scenario Depot III. Corrections were made regarding the scoring for some of the scenarios and all of the AI plans were upgraded. Should be a "little" harder!

Also, v2 of the Mod pack has been uploaded to CM MODS III.

And there is a new scenario as well, a SOF mission related to the campaign entitled Operation Relentless Fury. That scenario has been uploaded on The Scenario Depot III as well.

GET SOME!

Should be appearing soon at The Scenario Depot III and CM MODS III.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI...

I apologize for the delay, but v3 of the Spartan Resolve campaign has been uploaded to The Scenario Depot III. Corrections were made regarding the scoring for some of the scenarios and all of the AI plans were upgraded. Should be a "little" harder!

Also, v2 of the Mod pack has been uploaded to CM MODS III.

And there is a new scenario as well, a SOF mission related to the campaign entitled Operation Relentless Fury. That scenario has been uploaded on The Scenario Depot III as well.

GET SOME!

Should be appearing soon at The Scenario Depot III and CM MODS III.

I just played through Operation Relentless Fury and it is extremely tough. I managed to get all the objectives, but my more Ukrainian force got annihilated by BTRs on the way out. My other force got stuck in some ditches with a tank covering their exit zone.

I just played through Operation Relentless Fury and it is extremely tough. I managed to get all the objectives, but my more Ukrainian force got annihilated by BTRs on the way out. My other force got stuck in some ditches with a tank covering their exit zone.

yeah, the UKR guys seem to have gotten the more difficult task. I have done a couple play throughs of this one. The first time the US was in and out no problem. 2nd time they were blocked, successfully eliminated the enemy force, but ran out of time. The UKR guys 1st time got wiped out before even closing on objective. The second time they hit the objective but were blocked on the exit. It is a tough, but very exciting scenario. 

Chris should take this for a spin on twitch.