Thinking of buying CMFI

@Alienman  Cheer up. You are good to go. For CMFI it only says "v1.20" down in the bottom right corner. I think it is something they will eventually change as better visual feedback to the player that he properly installed the patch or upgrade. For example over in CMBN it now says on the bottom "v3.10 Game Engine 3".... 

EDIT: Bud bought his as a bundle maybe and it might be different is all I can think...

Edited by kohlenklau

The web site is a PITA and my understanding is it will be revamped. 

The EULA allows you to install on two computers, and has 4 total activations (to account for replacing computers, etc). Each year another activation is added, and even if you run out of them BFC's Helpdesk will usually get you sorted out. Never heard of anyone ever being denied activations. 

So, tl;dr, you can install on two computers simultaneously. 

I thought they got rid of limited activation's... If its true they didnt i am prolly about out I got a new computer last year then I reformatted then ironically right after my hard drive died I just got the games back on a old HDD I also had CMBN on my wifes laptop so I am pretty sure i have used at least 5 CMBN activations and 3-4 of the others.. Is there a way to check on this?   

• 5 weeks later...

I clicked on the Store today to buy the CMFI Bundle and it shows a discounted price of $65.  When I clicked on the delivery method it shows $90 for download.  What gives?

Secondly I assume that a license is for one computer only including the 3.0 upgrade which I am also going to purchase after I install the bundle.  Any help would be appreciated.

I did the same its our crappy dollar vs us dollar at the moment. I paid the same. no worries ;)

I thought they got rid of limited activation's... If its true they didnt i am prolly about out I got a new computer last year then I reformatted then ironically right after my hard drive died I just got the games back on a old HDD I also had CMBN on my wifes laptop so I am pretty sure i have used at least 5 CMBN activations and 3-4 of the others.. Is there a way to check on this?   

Just open a ticket.  They will set you up.  They recognize the need to be flexible and are pretty darn quick.