Random Thought and suggestion

Urban battles seem to be much more fun and settle with the game better (timeframe) ,at least to me. somehow,specially if you are playing the maps where there are few ww2 buildings and lots of tall new buildings ,it brings new atmosphere ,different from the ww2 one

those stripes on the road or lines are also a huge flavor/immersion factor imo (representing world in 2000+ ad)

it throws you into the world of today where 'fancy' new stuff and sounds of aircraft immerse you into the differnt kind of war

use of engineers or tanks to blow up the walls (tunguska aswell)  also comes to mind

destruction of town (or picture after the battle) is also much more appealing 

must admit that i appreciate BS more than before,cos i started playing urban maps

Tldr or suggestion : Play urban maps more  (pbem or multiplayer generally), its fun

too bad there are no civilians,but ok,i guess world is not perfect

Edited by ChrisND

rotflmao, just noticed this was tagged "sburke is a fanboy".  way too funny.  And yes I am a fanboy.  Proud of it actually cause CM is a kick a** game.

Random Thought and suggestion
Started by Lacroix, Today, 12:48 PM

What is even funnier, is I like the idea, totally in favor of urban battlegrounds.  I do have a large map posted that is mostly hills and open country but does include a small town in it I tried to fill out to look modern.  Still working on what would be a larger city map.

sburke is a fanboy

Lacroix,

I'm tired of your repeated and flagrant disregard for his Forum's rules and even the slightest respect for others or this community. Not to mention going out of your way to make sure you're pissing people off (and I'm not talking about me). Flaming, baiting, stalking, abusive comments, etc. is pretty much all you seem to be interested in "contributing" to this Forum. Well, you've clearly shown you aren't mature enough to be here. Not to mention deserving the second chance I gave you.

Since you are deliberately seeking to be banned, I am granting your wish. You are now banned.

Steve