Instalation question

Greetings,

I have a question regrading instalation. I have CMBS and CMBN, aim on win7(64x). CMBS is installed in "Program Files (x86)/Batttelfornt/Combat Mission Black Sea/". In this folder I have Data, Misc, Mod Tools and other Icons. I also have for CMBS other stuff that´s in... Users/my pc/My Documents/Battlefront/Combat Mission/Black Sea/. In this folder I have Game Files and User Data. Up to here all is well with CMBS, everything works well.

But with CMBN everything is installed in User/my pc/My Documents/Battlefront/Combat Mission Battle for Normandy. There is nothing installed in "Program Files (x86) regarding CMBN. Is this correct? I do have the issue with CMBN that the "quick battles" don´t work as some other players do, and was wondering if the path to my CMBN is the correct one or if that´s the case of the quick battles issue.

Best regards,

Mike

Yep. After CMBN they changed where stuff was installed to. I can't remember why, though. I think it had something to do with the (at the time) up coming Win 8 OS and how it was gonna handle files. My CMBN stuff is in the exact same place so your install is fine.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

Actually, I also have Win 7 64bit and my CMBN & Modules ( I have Disks and not Download ) is installed in "Program Files (x86)...(  Data, Misc, Mod Tools, etc ). So, I cant remember if the default location for the download was for 'My Documents" and I changed it to the above location. 

Joe

Greetings! Thank you all for your help!

I don´t remember if I changed the instalation path within the installer, but I usualy don´t touch that unless it´s needed. So I presume that I isntalled it in it´s default Installer location. Still, it´s interesting to see that some do have it installed in "Program Files x86". Again, thank you all for your help!

Best regards,

Mike