Enemy equipment

Having mods around during an install does not cause this kind of problem.  There is a slight chance that a mod might be interfering with the new version.  I suspect the problem will still be there after running with any mods moved out of the way but it is worth trying.

If it is still broken then the issue is likely missing or extra stuff the got picked up during the install.  With the new install files distribution method if you do not unzip your install files into a clean empty directory before running the install program it can pick up additional compressed files that it can find and totally pooch your install.  If moving the mods out of the way does not fix your problem then I would do a fresh install (carefully running any installers from their own new empty directory) or contact the help desk.

The above is assuming a PC.  If this on a Mac then I got nothing.

i gotta admit though that im exvited about the discovery of us and ukr troops being able to pick up their infantry equip in battles theyre together on this almost certainly means the same if germans and us are on same side in scenario or any combo

in bs at least its been proven ukr and us troops can buddy aid equip from eachother

Probably true for all titles then as you said. That's pretty cool.

I haven't been able to reproduce what's happening in that pic. I have only seen it in that give scenario so I'm holding back on a full reinstall.

Fizou, did you recently install a major upgrade?

I saw exactly the same thing when I installed v2.0 and v3.0, as can be seen in my Road to Montebourg videos on my YouTube channel.

[The Road to Montebourg - Part 10 - Les Licornets 1 - "A New Plan?"]

All of my U.S. troops were dressed in German uniforms for one battle (the save game was pre-upgrade), as soon as I started the next one, everything was normal again.

in bs at least its been proven ukr and us troops can buddy aid equip from eachother

I am not sure that is true, I don't think you are going to see US troops grab stens. You can however get them equipped with plats

I have only played around with this to a minor degree so I don't yet know what the limits are. I mostly wanted to know if Reuben Tucker's paras could grab a truckload of PFs. :D