New CM Related site!

Guest Gunnerdream

Stryker,

I inadvertently typed the wrong e-mail address on my registration form. It should read cbierlein@adelphia.net .

Can you correct this for me or send me a post explaining in plain english how to do it? Thanx and the site looks fantastic!!

Gunnerdream

Gunnerdream,

You can modify your profile a couple of different ways. After registering when you go to www.pantherworks.com you should get a home page with a section that displays your win/loss record with a small link call My Profile right above that section. Click on this link to go to the page where you can edit and save your profile. Alternatively, you can click on the Player List link in the left frame menu, then in the list of players click on your name to get to your profile. Hope this helps!

Regards,

Stryker

Couldn't login. Always get the following

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Could not use '(unknown)'; file already in use.

/players/playerSAVE.asp, line 114

means what??

Guest Gunnerdream

Well...I'm not using a Mac, and although I got right in the first couple of times, I am now getting same message, i.e. can't lock on, or error message. Hmmm...any thoughts Stryker?

Gunnerdream...floating down through the clouds...

Yes, there is a problem with the database. It is back up as of 10:00pm Central time, but I have yet to track down exactly why it is locking up (locks on a MAC or a PC). For now I am stuck using Microsoft Access as my database (I really didn't want to, trust me!) so for now I am pointing my finger at Microsoft...

Regards,

Stryker

www.pantherworks.com