about the backpack of US soldier in CMFI.

I test for several times that I copy CMBN skeleton files into CMFI,and found that US soldier still have no backpack.

Then I copy CMFI skeleton files into CMBN,and strange found that US soldier have backpack.

the "mds"and"mdr"file are  the same in CMBN and CMFI.

The reason I think was that there exsist a file make the CMFI US SOLDIER don't have the backpack,and we can't find the file.

Please add the backpack again into CMFI,and please do not remove the backpack in CMBN,CMRT and CM:Bugle.

May be some people said that backpack is silly,but there are still a lot of people love backpack.

Please add the backpack again into CMFI,and please do not remove the backpack in CMBN,CMRT and CM:Bugle.

May be some people said that backpack is silly,but there are still a lot of people love backpack.

Sorry but no, historical research has shown American troops just didn't wear field packs often enough to justify their appearance in CMFI. 

That, and I want to know who all these people are that would love to see field packs in the game. :D

Sorry but no, historical research has shown American troops just didn't wear field packs often enough to justify their appearance in CMFI. 

That, and I want to know who all these people are that would love to see field packs in the game. :D

I guess that all depends on whether you think 'One' is a lot or not.  ;)

No big deal to me. Bruce90 had a thread in CMFI mods forum and was interested. It initially seemed to be an anomaly/bug in that in CMFI you see the CW troops with gear on but US troops had none.

Then we learned the backstory from ASL.

Here is a mod test with the large US packs from CMBN added on Canadian troops in CMFI.

Canadian%20Backpacks_zpshpb65hao.jpg

Below is the actual pack carried by CW in CMFI. BFC historical research says that CW troops did often enough wear these so they STAYED on the mdr files...same with the gear the Germans carry and the packs the Soviets have in CMRT.  

Canadian%20Backpacks%202_zps9i4tny9i.jpg