I think we must take Berlin today

Next stop, Le Tour de France.

"Vee vill infiltrayte zee enemee zyclists. Und dann vee vill ovahtayk zee peleton!

Vee vill konkur Europa, von rayce at a teim!"

Edited by BLSTK

speaking of bicycles. I just enjoyed on netflix BBC's "Our World War" and in episode 1 "The First Day", the runner is running back and forth between the front line and the HQ and he goes by a bicycle several times and I said, "I'd grab that bike!" and then a scene later he is on the bicycle. Guess he heard me!

Also, IIRC there is a movie called "Ambush" about the 1940 Russo-Finnish War and the main characters are a bicycle unit. 

speaking of bicycles. I just enjoyed on netflix BBC's "Our World War" and in episode 1 "The First Day", the runner is running back and forth between the front line and the HQ and he goes by a bicycle several times and I said, "I'd grab that bike!" and then a scene later he is on the bicycle. Guess he heard me!

Also, IIRC there is a movie called "Ambush" about the 1940 Russo-Finnish War and the main characters are a bicycle unit. 

1940 was preparation time, but not war. 1939 was the winter war and 1941 started continuation war what lasted to 1944. After that we fought against the germans in lapland. I think you meant the 1941.  ;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0162625/

btw, if someone want to see serious kick-ass movie about russo-finnish winterwar, check this clip:

Here is the whole movie with subtitles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWEt20DwcmQ

how safe were those panzerfausts? looks like if they hit a bump in the road the thing would take their heads off. or are these just prototypes?  :rolleyes:

Panzerfausts? Those aren't Panzerfausts. Those are martini shakers. If you were riding to the front line on one of these you'd need a stiff drink, too.