when will the next module arrive?

The only accurate answer to the original question is: "Nobody knows. Not even BFC." You might guess at: "After the Bulge game comes out; probably before any BS modules are released." Whether that will be before or after Gothic Line for FI (which would be the next in the queue, if they were addressing each family in rotation for modules), and whether that's in 3 or 6 months or a year, nobody knows for sure.

If you look at the "About Us" page there are 8 people listed, but a good amount of work seems to come from outsiders like MikeyD and ChrisND plus most of the scenarios and campaigns come from other people. Only two people are actually coders, but I think someone once mentioned that researching TOEs and such is the most time consuming aspect of the whole process, that and scenario design I would assume.

Though there are only two coders, a module doesn't usually depend on new code, though they're often released at the same time as a patch to the code, so Charles and Phil shouldn't be the bottleneck for modules. It's the models and the TO&E. I recall Steve saying he's the main TO&E research guy, or at least that's the thing that keeps him the most occupied when a new product is in gestation. But the paid staff is, indeed, tiny for what we get.