Alarm! YT's having a major breakdown or has KILLED all vid audio!

Just last night, I was watching a bunch of real world goodies pertinent to CMBS and had excellent audio. A short time ago, I watched TV programs online. That was fine, too. But in looking at an array of things on YT just now, nothing has audio. It's all got the dread "X" on the speaker image. I thoroughly checked at 3:30 AM (3:42 AM, 03/14/15 where I am presently) to make sure my sound was on and volume adequate. 

T-90 (in Russian)  A tremendous vid, may I add? Not a sound. 

Dad used to crack wise about easy college courses, such as Basket Weaving and Canoe Tilting, rather than Engineering. Guess what? The audio there doesn't work, either.

Making Willow Baskets

Kelly's Heroes Showdown with a Tiger scene

I don't know what's going on or why, but I absolutely hate this and am concerned this is some insane new YT policy. If so, someone needs to replace YT. Stat.

Regards,

John Kettler

Raptorx7and Mods,

Whatever was causing a YT problem I've never seen in all the years I've used YT is now resolved!

Mods,

Request you please delete this thread.

Regards,

John Kettler

As a general rule we don't typically delete anything unless it is actual spam. I recommend that you just wait a few minutes before deciding if you actually want to post a new thread.