mods compatibility

I can't see them in the game.I downloaded some uniforms for the CW module,uniforms for the 9th Cameronians and the Argyll & Sutherlands that appear in the Scottish Corridor campaign and they don't show.The same happens with a mod for SS troops helmets.

None of the uniform mods made prior to the 2.0 upgrade will work.  Though not mentioned in its changelog, the 2.0 upgrade reworked almost all the uniforms and included bitmaps for them.  They also included a number of new uniforms for NCOs and officers.  They even changed how the uniforms files were labeled.  

Those 9th Cameronians and Argyll & Sutherland uniform mods were created by Darknight Canuck for the 1.0 version and thus will not work with the 2.0 version due to the above issues.  (You can get some of those mods to work within the game, but you're going to have to re-name all the files to the 2.0 uniform labels.  The SS helmet mod would be easy enough to do, but DC's CW uniforms would be a lot of work and incomplete as well due to no NCO or officer uniforms being available in his mods.)

None of the uniform mods made prior to the 2.0 upgrade will work.  Though not mentioned in its changelog, the 2.0 upgrade reworked almost all the uniforms and included bitmaps for them.  They also included a number of new uniforms for NCOs and officers.  They even changed how the uniforms files were labeled. 

<snipped>

I found this true as well.  Here are three (3) US uniform mods which made ez's & vein's CMBN mods compatible after version 2.0

They in fact required renaming the mod files names to 2.0 uniform label names.

ez CMBN v2.01 US Infantry-Patched_Uniforms_Normandy (Khaki)

ez CMBN v2.01 US Infantry-Patched_Uniforms_Normandy (Olive Drab)

updated ez_&_vein_US_Infantry_distinct_units_uniform (CMBN version 2)

One could do so oneself with the 9th Cameronians and Argyll & Sutherland.  It takes but a little understanding of basic coding (specifically, identifying and matching file names exactly) and a lot of patience putzing around to make it work as desired.  I encourage whoever wishes to give it a try and update the repository with your results!  Good luck and good gaming.