The CMBN Master Installer Rocks!

But with the full installer you might see grayed out entries in the scenario list.

To activate your other other modules you need to run the active "app". There should be a link in your program group. Run it once for each module.

Ian, that's what originally got me to raise the issue. When I tried the "Activate Modules" app it was not working, so I contacted Battlefront Support. Anyway, somehow, in a way I don't understand, everything seems OK now. Thanks for chiming in.

Okay, so where do I find this mysterious "Activate Module" app? And please keep in mind that I am on a Mac, so it might be best if a Mac user answers this as Windows uses a different filing system that gives different names to things.

Michael

I have a MacBook.

It's in

Applications>>CM Battle for Normandy>>Documents

Would be the same folder as where it puts the game manual PDFs and readme files.

It's actually called

Activate New Products

Edited by Bud_B

Happy news! Not only was I able to find the app (but only after I had applied the 3.11 upgrade; nobody mentioned that but user intuition led me right this time) and activate all modules, but my camera control (vertical panning) was magically restored! Thanks to all who made the effort to see me through this and especial thanks to Bud_B who opened the necessary door.

Michael

Happy news! Not only was I able to find the app (but only after I had applied the 3.11 upgrade; nobody mentioned that but user intuition led me right this time) and activate all modules, but my camera control (vertical panning) was magically restored! Thanks to all who made the effort to see me through this and especial thanks to Bud_B who opened the necessary door.

Michael

That's awesome! 

This community has been very helpful to me, it's gratifying to finally be able to return that. :)