Short Campaign involving 101st

Hi all. I noticed, on BF repository one of the most downloaded campaign of all time concerns the Devils' Descent. Its excellent !! This focuses on the night of the 82nd... BY any chance, do you know of a repo name involving the 101st ? And possibly a campaign involving the town of Carentan. I have browsed across the forum already, and did notice some guys working on Carentan maps... but didn't encounter a download link or an official repo name. Thanks Guys.

• 2 weeks later...

sure sure. I'll give it a proper go.. so far., it looks like a BIG map. 3hour scenario. After 60mins, another friendly company comes to help u advance to Carentan.

There doesn't seem to be a full city of Carentan, but part of it. I'll keep a little heads up how i fare with it.

:ph34r:

I'm working on some 101st Market Garden battles and possibly a short campaign. It's going to take me a while so don't expect anything soon.

BUT - that is still lovely to hear and music to my (our) ears. Lemme know if you need/require 'assistance'