Performance and War Movie Option

Anyone notice a performance boost when in War Movie Mode (Alt-M/Ctrl-M) versus the original screen settings ?

Probably due to the cut in colors, and a higher count on grey scale.

And whilst we are at it, do you like War Movie Mode ? So far, i have mixed feelings. It's ok in Daylight missions, but horrible @ night.

True true, is war movie mode more true to the real-life colors

Only if you had a very odd set of eyes that sees everything in a shade of brownish-green sepia. :P Personally, I find war movie mode to be ugly, and so I have no use for it.

The normal color mode looks fine to me, and I certainly don't think it looks like a comic book.

God dammit Sarge - i knew i had a problem with my eyesight

:)

Thanks guys... i think the vivid colors are more easy on the eyes. However, i can imagine some one using the WM option, as a means to record them - well, movie-like. And not necessarily playing minutes after minutes with that option.

Did you all ever think, how it would look like to play CM in 3D rendering environment. Who would pay for that ? (as in, Cinematic 3D-like gameplay)