1. CMBN+Commonwealth Bundle

2. Patch 1.11

3. v2.0 Upgrade

4. Market Garden

5. Patch 2.12

6. v3.0 Upgrade

7. Vehicle Pack

8. Patch 3.11

After installing the 3.11 patch, I launched the game and entered my v3.0 Upgrade License Key. It then showed me this picture:

CMBNv3_zps53fb908d.jpg

So I have.... 3 copies of the game unlocked? Or do those three mean CMBN, Commonwealth, and Market Garden? Did my v3.0 key unlock all three for me?

Nope, nothing on restart.

I do think I've found the proper instructions though. On the CMBN Vehicle Pack Manual PDF, it explains things quite clearly on page 5. So as a reminder to myself should I need to reinstall things again in the future, here's what I've done after Step 8 above:

9. Enter v3.0 Upgrade key

10. Enter CMBN+Commonwealth Bundle key

11. Enter Market Garden key

12. Enter Vehicle Pack key

Here is what my start screen looks now:

CMBNCMMGVehPack_zps1df8b075.png

I guess that means everything is installed and in order now, correct? It says v3.11 Game Engine 3 on the bottom and I guess the icons are CMBN, Commonwealth, Market Garden, and Vehicle Pack icons.

Damn, this game is complicated..... and I've not even played it yet!

Now to figure out which manual to print out.....

Imperial Sardaukar (you Dunes fan, you),

Am not sure which that hurt worse, my brain or my eyes, but I'm glad you got it sorted. Even with new glasses your version number looked like v1.11, which was very confusing when set against Game Engine 3 to its right. The icons are exactly as you understood them to be.

MikeyD,

I got some feedback from the HelpDesk that the Key on my physical CW disc didn't work because of some wonderful new scheme adopted by BFC which would do great things in the future. Happily, my problem got quickly resolved through the able efforts of Elvis and Moon. But since you're here, may I offer a suggestion regarding the core game and module icons? I thought they were buttons (tried clicking them repeated, in fact) which would take me to whichever version of CMBN I wished. That would've been slick, but they weren't buttons. I'd like to suggest that they be made buttons, for this would save precious time in getting to the right battles without having to first parse the in small, low contrast list. I have brand new three-way Progressives, and that list is still tough to read.

Regards,

John Kettler