IS Fighters

• 3 weeks later...

How is this project coming along Saferight & Stagler?

Now in Kobani we have Al Nusra, (already modded) plus Peshmerga and maybe PKK vs IS.

Cries out for scenarios. Esp hypothetical with Turkish Leopard's and those Dutch IFV's that look similar to what the Turks use. (I think we already have Turkish inf camo).

I haven't put any more time into this lately combination of work and lifes usual surprises kind of put a stopper to it along with any time for games in general. Ive just been occasionally browsing the forums on my phone but ill see if i can find the time to finally wrap this up.

BTW Erwin im working on this not stagler i just used that berezka camo he made.

Thanks Saferight. Yeah RL can be a biatch.

I spent all summer with time on my hands and all the tourneys I wanted to play in were delayed. And now they are all starting and I find am traveling almost non-stop between November and maybe end of April - with no game machine. :(

But, hope you (or someone) can complete this project. So timely. This scenario is like watching CNN.

• 2 months later...

Here are a few of the fighters that nearly did get done (hands and chest rig straps are stock). they don't have have the IS logo anyone else is more than welcome to put them on.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/05smwsjtcmtsye2/Saferights%20Syrian%20Fighters.zip?dl=0

i have about 5 or 6 more they just need faces but i dont know if ill get around to finish them. 

enjoy guys

Edited by Saferight

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...