Isis M1a2

AFAIK I have only seen M1A1 in the "new" Iraqi army... but indeed there have been many sources saying that US equipment has fallen into ISIS hands, they call it "advanced", although, a lot of stuff is advanced with respect to, let's say, a BMP-1.

For now I have seen only ISIS up-armored Humvees, nothing else when it comes to US stuff. Other than that I saw videos with ISIS T-55, 62, BMP-1s and techincals.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/17/isis-moving-seized-us-tanks-humvees-to-syria/

There's a lot of misinformation, for example I just watched a state television newsprogram here in Italy where they stated that ISIS have access to "very modern US weapons", meanwhile they show up images of that parade they held, you know, with that BMP drifting around... all 40/60 yrs old equipment from URSS.

Looks like an IS 'victory parade' of sorts. Great for "recruiting" I suppose?

Talking heads in US keep referring to captured up armored Humvees from Iraqi desertion as the vehicle the Peshmerga can not defeat?

Their Anti-Tank Weaponry and Armored Vehicles can defeat Humvees?